Join the AdvisorHub Team!
Please use form at the bottom of page to apply to a specific job opening or for a general employment inquiry.
Digital Ad Operations Manager & Ad Planner
Working with a small team that includes Sales, Marketing, a website developer and designer, the Digital Ad Operations Manager & Ad Planner will be responsible for coordinating our sales support and ad operations activities. If you are familiar with ad tagging and trafficking tools, website management systems, and email automation programs, this position is for you.
- Manages the planning, implementation, execution and optimization of digital advertising campaigns across AdvisorHub properties.
- Collaborates with sales and marketing teams to formulate and create strategic proposals that meet clients’ objectives for both incoming RFPs and proactive proposals.
- Traffics digital advertising campaigns; ensures on-time deployment and accuracy.
- Works directly with agencies and clients to set timelines and gather assets (creative, tracking tags) and approvals in a timely and professional manner. Serves as the ad operations contact for all direct-sold advertising campaigns.
- Manages the implementation of native content and video placements through ad servers, on-site and on platforms.
- Monitors all campaigns daily for performance using metrics from a variety of sources, as needed, including Google Ad Manager, Google Analytics, video players, social platforms and third-party measurement tools.
- Manages the optimization of ongoing campaigns based on performance metrics.
- Manages relationships with ad serving platforms, ad networks and third-party advertising vendors.
- Conducts monthly reports analyzing site yield and ad performance and identifies opportunities to correct inefficiencies and improve overall revenue.
- Manage online marketing budgets and ensure that they are matching clients’ needs and expectations.
- Ensure media campaigns are meeting business goals and provide accurate reporting to clients with optimization recommendations.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university in Business, Marketing, Journalism or a related discipline. Candidates must have 3-5 years of experience in digital ad sales operations, preferably for an online media publication.
- Work experience with Google Ad Manager or a similar ad server, web content management systems and basic HTML.
- Strong analytics skills, extreme attention to detail and the ability to handle several projects at once under deadline pressure are essential.
- Ability to analyze the key metrics needed to measure success & synthesize actionable next steps.
- Must be fluent in Microsoft Office applications and possess strong communication skills, particularly the ability to interpret data and convey technical details to a variety of audiences.
- Proven ability to work effectively with both internal team members from multiple divisions and outside clients.
- Experience creating accurate impression and revenue projections based on data.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines.
- Able to commute daily to Middleburg, VA.