Join the AdvisorHub Team!
Please use form at the bottom of page to apply to a specific job opening or for a general employment inquiry.
AdvisorHub, a fast-growing news site covering brokers and financial advisors and their firms, is seeking a journalist to join our expanding editorial team. In the past three years, AdvisorHub has become a leading source of news and commentary on the U.S. financial advisory industry. We have offices in New York City and the D.C. metro area.
The successful candidate will contribute breaking news and features, and help guide the editorial direction and expansion of our website. They should have an interest in financial markets, the culture of the brokerage and independent advisory businesses and a passion for breaking well-sourced news and producing accurate and entertaining features. They must be proficient at developing sources and producing clean copy under tight deadlines.
We offer competitive salaries based on experience, as well as health and other benefits.
- Providing quick and clean copy daily
- Developing ideas for news and features that reflect insight into the securities industry
- Attending conferences and representing the company at industry events
Skills & Qualifications
- The ability to meet daily deadlines and enjoy breaking news
- Curiosity about the financial services industry
- Self-initiative, as well as willingness to work closely with colleagues and managers