Join our dynamic and growing team of professionals committed to providing our financial advisor audience with investigative journalism and sophisticated commentary on the wealth management industry. Please use the form below for general employment inquiries or to apply to specific job openings.
AdvisorHub, a fast-growing news site covering brokers and financial advisors and their firms, is seeking two journalists to join our expanding editorial team. In the past two years, AdvisorHub has become a leading source of news and commentary on the U.S. financial advisory industry. We have offices in New York City and the D.C. metro area, but will entertain applications from journalists who want to work remotely.
The successful candidates will contribute breaking news and features, and help guide the editorial direction and expansion of our website. They should have an interest in financial markets, the culture of the brokerage and independent advisory businesses and a passion for breaking well-sourced news and producing accurate and entertaining features. They must be proficient at developing sources and producing clean copy under tight deadlines.
We offer competitive salaries based on experience, as well as health benefits and the potential for profit-sharing as the company grows.
- Providing quick and clean copy daily
- Developing ideas for news and features that reflect insight into the securities industry
- Attending conferences and representing the company at industry events
Skills & Qualifications
- At least two years of professional writing experience
- The ability to meet daily deadlines and enjoy breaking news
- Curiosity about the financial services industry
- Sense of humor and a willingness to pitch in on entrepreneurial projects
- Self-initiative, as well as willingness to work closely with colleagues and managers
Digital Marketing Manager
Working with a small team that includes a website developer, designer, content creators and site administrator, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for coordinating our marketing, sales operations and promotional activities. If you know how to creatively handle various online marketing tools, such as website and email automation programs, this position is for you.
Ultimately, you should be able to promote our growing, financial web brand and increase user engagement.
- Development of marketing strategies that meet the needs of a diverse set of clients
- Work directly with team members to ensure that marketing tasks are being implemented correctly
- Manage online marketing budgets and insure that they are matching clients’ needs and expectations
- Ensure media campaigns are meeting business goals and provide accurate reporting to clients with optimization recommendations
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website advertising, email marketing)
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Liaise with Marketing and Sales to ensure brand consistency
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
Skills & Requirements
- Proven work experience as a digital media specialist or digital marketing manager
- Solid knowledge of digital media editing software
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BS degree in Marketing, Digital Media or relevant field
- Additional qualifications in web design, animation and DFP is a plus
Interested in working at AdvisorHub? We’re always accepting general inquiries. Please fill out the form below and let us know a little about yourself!