Upfront payment: UP to 150% T-12 PRODUCTION**
-Cash with a 9-Year Term, Offered to “Franchise” Producers
BACK END PAYMENT: 100% T-12
-Based on asset targets, excluding qualified retirement assets.
Deferred: Negotiable, Generally between 10% and 30%
**As of November 3, Morgan Stanley is no longer a member of the Protocol for Broker Recruiting.
- UBS Nabs Chicago Bank Broker with About $1 Mln of Revenue
- Jones Loses $1.3 Mln Producer to Wells Indie Firm, Merrill Brokers Join RBC
- UBS Hires Million-Dollar Bank Producer, Names New Florida Manager
- Wirehouse Wars: $4 Million of Production Changes Hands
- First Republic Lands $12-Million J.P. Morgan Securities Team in NYC