Hybrid robo-advisors are projected to manage 10% of all investable assets within the next ten years.
Strong growth in recent years and a major uptake by wealth managers has pushed technology and investment services into a new era. Join us as we address challenges and opportunities posed by a greater shift towards this new financial technology. Learn about the strengths, weaknesses, possibilities, and limitations of robo-advisors in a unique environment focused on dialogue and networking.
Through in-depth research with a wide-array of quality thought leaders, we’ve carefully crafted a unique agenda for due diligence in wealth management.
Interactive sessions will highlight key issues surrounding:
- The State of the Industry: Are Robos Taking Over?
- The Divison of Roles under a Hybrid Model
- Brining Active Robos to the Market
- Partnering with Robo Advisors
- Investor Management
- The Fiduciary Rule and Robos
- Lessons Learned from Overseas
- Reaching the Right Customer: Who is Best Suited for Robo?
- Launching a Pilot Program
- Cyber Risk and Operational Best Practices for Robos
- What Investors Really Want: Fees, Pricing, and Transparency; Is Robo the Answer?