A Conversation with Aaron Klein, Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer at Riskalyze
In this episode we explore some of the hottest topics in wealth management today with Aaron Klein, Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer at Riskalyze.
Aaron shares his unique perspective and experience on:
- Coronavirus and its impacts on the business
- How has COVID-19 changed businesses?
- How should you plan and handle situations like COVID-19?
- What steps can you take today to prepare and help your clients and employees in the future.
- COVID-19 worries and concerns.
- Pandemic planning
- How should you adapt on the go to respond to a crisis like COVID-19?
- How has technology shaped the way we view remote work & what does the future look like?
- Innovations in the business
- What is Riskalyze doing differently in terms of innovation?
- And much more.
It’s an episode that covers a great deal of ground – solid information for any advisor who is looking to gather insight on the changes in the landscape and use that knowledge to take business to the next level.
Aaron’s career has largely been at the intersection of finance and technology. As co-founder and CEO at Riskalyze, he led the company to twice being named one of the world’s top 10 most innovative companies in finance by Fast Company Magazine. Aaron has served as a Sierra College Trustee, and in his spare time, he co-founded a school project for orphans and vulnerable children in Ethiopia. Investment News has honored him as one of the industry’s top 40 Under 40 executives.
Favorite Riskalyze Value
Open and Direct Communication. We have empowered our team to solve problems quickly by making it okay to talk about the elephants in the room, and making it wrong to sweep issues under the rug. I believe that’s a big part of why we have consistently delivered for our enterprise partners.
Most People Don’t Know
My wife and I have adopted three times, and we like to say we’re just your “typical, average Korean-Ethiopian-American family.”