A Conversation with Ben Harrison of BNY Mellon’s Pershing Advisor Solutions
In this episode we explore some of the hottest topics in wealth management today with Ben Harrison, Head of Business Development & Relationship Management at BNY Mellon’s Pershing Advisor Solutions
Ben shares his unique perspective and experience on:
- Coronavirus Update:
- How has COVID-19 changed businesses?
- How should you plan and handle situations like COVID-19?
- What steps can you take TODAY to prepare and help your clients & employees.
- COVID-19 worries & concerns.
- Pandemic planning:
- How should you adapt on the go and respond to a crisis like COVID-19
- How has technology shaped the way we view remote work & what does the future look like?
- How is Zoom changing the way we interact with clients and colleagues?
- Innovations in the business
- What is BNY Mellon’s Pershing doing differently in terms of innovation?
- And much more.
It’s an episode that covers a great deal of ground – solid information for any advisor who is looking to gather insight on the changes in the landscape and use that knowledge to take their business to the next level.
As of June 1, Ben will be the “head of Advisor Solutions at BNY Mellon’s Pershing
Ben Harrison is a Managing Director for Advisor Solutions at BNY Mellon’s Pershing. Ben is Head of Business Development and Relationship Management and a member of the Executive Committee for Advisor Solutions. Previously, he led business development for advisory marketplace solutions on the West Coast.
Prior to joining Pershing in 2006, Ben served as vice president of regional sales for TD Ameritrade Institutional. He started his career with TD Waterhouse Institutional and has spent the last 20 years serving registered investment advisors. Ben was a 2010 Chairman’s Circle Honoree recognizing outstanding performance within BNY Mellon. He is currently a board member with the Foundation for Financial Planning. Ben earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics Management from Ohio Wesleyan University. He has also completed the Securities Industry Institute® program, sponsored by the Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association (SIFMA), at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.