A Conversation with Frank LaRosa, CEO of Elite Consulting Partners
In this episode, we explore some of the hottest topics in wealth management today with Frank LaRosa, CEO of Elite Consulting Partners & host of Advisor Talk Podcast.
Frank shares his unique perspective and experience on:
- Regional firms
- Why are advisors joining regional firms – advantages & disadvantages
- How has technology transformed the views of regional firms
- Culture: how has culture played a role in firms & how are they changing culture to fit the needs of advisors
- Deals: how have deals changed the advisor perspective on independence in comparison to larger regional and national firms
- What are the make or break factors advisors look for when moving firms
- Succession planning/retirement & how to do it the right way
- And much more
It’s an episode that covers a great deal of ground – solid information for any advisor who is looking to gather insight on the changes in the landscape and use that knowledge to take their business to the next level.
Frank LaRosa, CEO of Elite Consulting Partners, has achieved a position of prominence educating, guiding, and advising financial services professionals as a transition consultant and recruitment specialist. Informed by more than 20 years of financial services industry expertise, Frank offers a client-first approach to transition, putting into practice his extensive corporate and advisory wealth management business acumen. His insight and depth of resources give Elite Consulting Partners clients a decided advantage, insuring an optimally negotiated move that aligns with long-term business goals.
As one of the Nation’s top transition consultants, Frank knows first-hand how to guide you on your move, what challenges you may face, and how to ensure the best possible success at your new firm. He has worked with some of the nation’s most sophisticated advisors, and has earned a reputation for fighting hard for his clients to get them the best result possible. Each client’s personal success and fulfillment is of foremost important to Frank and he proudly puts his expertise, knowledge, and skillful judgment to work to exceed their expectations and achieve the transition they not only want but deserve.