A Conversation with Frank LaRosa – Part 2
In this episode we explore some of the hottest topics in wealth management today with Frank LaRosa, Founder & Chief Executive Officer of Elite Consulting Partners & Host of Advisor Talk Podcast.
Frank shares his unique perspective and experience on:
- Coronavirus and its impacts on the business:
- How has COVID changed businesses?
- How should you plan and handle situations like COVID?
- What steps can you take today to prepare and help your clients & employees in the future?
- COVID worries and concerns.
- Pandemic planning:
- How should you adapt on the go to respond to a crisis like COVID?
- How has technology shaped the way we view remote work and what does the future look like?
- Innovations in the business
- What is Elite Consulting Partners doing differently in terms of innovation?
- And much more.
It’s an episode that covers a great deal of ground – solid information for any advisor who is looking to gather insight on the changes in the landscape and use that knowledge to take their business to the next level.
Frank LaRosa, CEO of Elite Consulting Partners, has achieved a position of prominence educating, guiding, and advising financial services professionals as a transition consultant and recruitment specialist. Informed by more than 20 years of financial services industry expertise, Frank offers a client-first approach to transition, putting into practice his extensive corporate and advisory wealth management business acumen. His insight and depth of resources give Elite Consulting Partners clients a decided advantage, ensuring an optimally negotiated move that aligns with long-term business goals.
As one of the Nation’s top transition consultants, Frank knows first-hand how to guide you on your move, what challenges you may face, and how to ensure the best possible success at your new firm. He has worked with some of the nation’s most sophisticated advisors, and has earned a reputation for fighting hard for his clients to get them the best result possible. Each client’s personal success and fulfillment is of foremost importance to Frank and he proudly puts his expertise, knowledge, and skillful judgment to work to exceed their expectations and achieve the transition they not only want but deserve.