A Conversation with Jeff Concepcion, Founder and CEO at Stratos Wealth Partners
In this episode we explore some of the hottest topics in wealth management today with Jeff Concepcion, Founder & Chief Executive Officer at Stratos Wealth Partners.
Jeff shares his unique perspective and experience on:
- Coronavirus & its impacts on the business:
- How has COVID changed businesses?
- How should you plan and handle situations like COVID?
- What steps can you take TODAY to prepare and help your clients & employees in the future.
- COVID worries & concerns.
- Pandemic planning:
- How should you adapt on the go to respond to a crisis like COVID.
- How has technology shaped the way we view remote work & what does the future look like?
- Innovations in the business
- What is Stratos doing differently in terms of innovation?
- And much more.
It’s an episode that covers a great deal of ground – solid information for any advisor who is looking to gather insight on the changes in the landscape and use that knowledge to take their business to the next level.
Jeffrey Concepcion is the Founder and CEO of Stratos Wealth Partners, a firm which he launched in October of 2008. His intention was to create an organization to fulfill a need for sophisticated advisors and their clients. He constructed a firm with the infrastructure, resources and support necessary to allow advisors to focus on their core competency, advising their clients. Today, Stratos specializes in the practice and performance of financial planning and implementation services. The firm has a national network of distinguished, experienced financial planning practitioners spread throughout the country.
His entire professional career has been spent in the financial services industry. Prior to starting Stratos Wealth Partners, Jeff spent 22 years in senior management positions with Lincoln Financial Network, including being the Executive Director for the Eastern Region.
Jeff believes in the community where he lives and works. He has shared his time and expertise by sitting on a number of charitable boards throughout the Cleveland area over the years.
Investment advice offered through Stratos Wealth Partners, Ltd., a registered investment advisor.
Jeff Concepcion is not affiliated with LPL Financial.