A Conversation with Matt Baum, Partner at Ellenoff Grossman & Schole LLP
In this episode we explore some of the hottest topics in wealth management today with Matt Baum, Partner at Ellenoff Grossman & Schole LLP.
Matt shares his unique perspective and experience on:
- Coronavirus Update:
- How has COVID-19 changed businesses?
- How should you plan and handle situations like COVID-19?
- What steps can you take TODAY to prepare and help your clients & employees.
- COVID-19 worries & concerns.
- Pandemic planning:
- How should you adapt on the go and respond to a crisis like COVID-19
- How has technology shaped the way we view remote work & what does the future look like?
- Innovations in the business
- What is Ellenoff Grossman & Schole LLP doing differently in terms of innovation?
- And much more.
It’s an episode that covers a great deal of ground – solid information for any advisor who is looking to gather insight on the changes in the landscape and use that knowledge to take their business to the next level.
The content of this podcast reflects the personal opinions of the speakers and is intended for informational purposes only. The content contained in this episode does not constitute legal or investment advice and should not be relied on. Attorney Advertising.
Matt Baum is a partner at Ellenoff Grossman & Schole LLP, a midtown Manhattan law firm with over 90 attorneys. His practice focuses on representing financial industry participants, including broker-dealers, advisors, and investment advisory firms. He represents clients in customer and industry disputes, FINRA and SEC Enforcement proceedings and investigations, securities licensing issues, employment matters, transitions, arbitrations, and court actions. He has represented clients in over 75 FINRA arbitrations.
Matt has litigated claims involving contracts, fiduciary duties, suitability, supervision, raiding, trade secrets, fraud, non-competition and non-solicitation restrictions, business torts, defamation, expungement, wrongful termination, negligence, and RICO.
In 2017, 2018, and 2019, Super Lawyers selected Mr. Baum as a Rising Star.
Matt is also the host of RIAcast (WWW.RIACAST.COM), a podcast focused on the investment advisory community in which he has recorded episodes with top leaders and influencers in the RIA space.