A Conversation with Rob Bartenstein, CEO of Kestra Private Wealth Services – Part 2
In this episode we explore some of the hottest topics in wealth management today with Rob Bartenstein, Chief Executive Officer of Kestra Private Wealth Services.
Rob shares his unique perspective and experience on:
- Real Estate
- How has Coronavirus impacted the real estate market and how will this impact advisors
- What precautionary steps should advisors implement during this crisis
- How is Kestra implementing best practices to keep their advisors and employees safe during the Coronavirus crisis
- How does Kestra differentiate themselves from the competition
- Full Service Independence:
- What is full service independence
- What are the benefits of going the full service independence route with Kestra
- How Does Kestra provide a full service independence environment to advisors that decide to partner up
- What’s a wirehouse?
- And much more.
It’s an episode that covers a great deal of ground – solid information for any advisor who is looking to gather insight on the changes in the landscape and use that knowledge to take their business to the next level.
As the chief executive officer of Kestra Private Wealth Services, Rob is dedicated to providing experienced advisors with the services and support they need to start their own successful, independent businesses.
He began his career in financial services as a private banker and acted in that capacity for three firms, Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette, its successor Credit Suisse First Boston, and Merrill Lynch, establishing private banking offices for Credit Suisse and Merrill Lynch in the Washington, D.C. market. In 2008, he joined Morgan Stanley in an executive role to lead business development in California, Hawaii, and Nevada. In 2011, he left Morgan Stanley to help establish Washington Wealth Management, which rebranded as Kestra Private Wealth Services in 2016. Rob is a regular contributor to CNBC, Fox Business, and Bloomberg, as well as numerous industry publications.
A U.S. Army veteran, Rob graduated from Mary Washington College, magna cum laude. He holds a Juris Doctor from George Mason University School of Law.