Dan Arnold: Evolving Through Solving Capacity Constraints
In this episode, Jeff and Dan discuss:
• Dan’s evolution from entry into the financial world to his current role as CEO at LPL Financial.
• The importance of culture, not just strategy.
• Being purposeful about spending your time with quality.
• Imaging a modernized independent model and creating additional models.
• Not only do you have to have a good strategy, but you also have to be good at executing it. But making sure your culture is aligned with it, is really important.
• Long-term strategy is the driver, and your journey is everything around that.
• There is a growing trend and need for advice in the financial industry, not just with the aging demographics.
• Advisors who have the highest level of success are able to solve the capacity constraints of the job.
“We only have so many moments, and we’ve got to be present for them, good, bad, or neutral. And make sure you make the most of them. And be extraordinary when we’re there with them.” — Dan Arnold
Connect with Dan Arnold:
Facebook: LPL Financial
YouTube: LPL Financial
Connect with Jeffrey Concepcion: