Daniel Priwin: The Relentless Pursuit of Service
In this episode, Jeff and Daniel discuss:
• The three things you need to know about working in the financial industry.
• Thinking ahead to the next step to make seamless transitions.
• The process of transitioning.
• Reinvesting in talent and technology.
• As part of the Latino community, becoming part of the family is absolutely critical.
• Latino clients will work with you because they trust you, they like, and, distantly, they think you can make them money.
• The firm is made up of human beings and their well-being is critical.
• You cannot rest in this business, you have to continuously find what the clients are seeking and what they are interested in.
“We’re not trying to tell others, ‘Our way is the only way.’ We want to share our great way of doing things, but we will learn from whoever comes in, we just want them to feel what we have, to get comfortable with what do we have because we’re very certain that, in other places, they will not find what we have.” — Daniel Priwin
Connect with Daniel Priwin:
Connect with Jeffrey Concepcion: