Dr. Tim Bono: Simple Secrets to Smart Living and Well-Being
As 2020 draws to a close, we at The Next Frontier look back over the year and reflect on the important topic of well-being. In this episode, we revisit a conversation between author, professor, and happiness expert Dr. Tim Bono and host Bill Coppel – Managing Director and Chief Client Growth Officer at First Clearing – as they explore practical tips that can improve our everyday lives.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Simple, yet creative ways to increase our happiness
- How social media affects our happiness and capacity for empathy
- Strategies to restore our moods while facing adversity
Dr. Tim Bono is a psychologist and lecturer at Washington University in St. Louis. When he created a course on positive psychology, it quickly became one of the university’s most in-demand classes with a lengthy wait list. Tim has won several teaching awards, and has distilled the life-changing lessons from his seminars into the book Happiness 101: Simple Secrets to Smart Living and Well-Being. An expert consultant on psychological health and happiness, Tim has been featured in media outlets including CNN, Fast Company, The Associated Press, and several public radio stations. He holds a Ph.D in psychology from Washington University in St. Louis.
Ways to Connect with Tim:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tim-bono-224817b7/
- Book: Happiness 101: Simple Secrets to Smart Living and Well-Being
- Webcast: Building Resilience in Uncertain Times firstclearing.com/webcasts/