How to Write Compelling Copy That Engages Your Audience’s Hearts and Minds
In a Nutshell: Whether you’re writing website copy, sending email newsletters, social media posts, physical mailers, or a combination, you have to master the psychology of engagement to turn your prospects into clients and keep your business growing.
Guest: Adam Bensman. Adam is one of the top direct response copywriters and consultants in the country, and he has a particular expertise in helping financial advisors improve their marketing.
My Key Takeaway: If you want win more business from your copywriting, you need to craft a compelling offer that:
- Differentiates your firm.
- Reaches your ideal client right where they are.
- Addresses the questions that are going in their mind.
- Provides a high level of perceived value.
- Why you should delete your glossy headshot from the top of your emails, open with an ellipsis (…), and always end with a PS.
- How to address your prospect’s pain by appealing to the “search trigger” that brought them to you in the first place.
- What 4 quadrants Adam says your marketing needs to hit in order to set yourself apart and demonstrate your value to your audience.