Industry Update: A Deep Dive into the Wirehouses and Regional Firms
Our last Industry Update focused on the landscape of the wealth management industry as a whole—and the vast array of options and opportunities for advisors of all shapes and sizes.
In this episode, we start our deep dive into the individual models—beginning with the wirehouses and regional firms.
You’ll learn the answers to some of the top questions we hear from advisors, including:
- What are the wirehouses and regional firms doing in terms of recruiting?
- What kind of transition packages are they offering?
- How actively are they recruiting?
- What are the primary differences between the firms?
- How likely are these firms to offer an independent option?
Plus, get some inside baseball on each of the big brokerage firms—what’s changed and what we can expect going forward.
It’s an episode that every advisor – regardless of where they practice – will learn from.