Lead-Gen Lessons with Jeremiah Desmarais, CEO – Advisorist
Every financial advisor intends to grow their AUM and build their client list, but have they developed a solid marketing and branding strategy that delivers on generating consistent sales growth? Get out your pen and paper and get ready to take some notes as Elite Consulting Partners CEO Frank LaRosa is joined by Jeremiah Desmarais, CEO of the Advisorist for a strategic conversation that outlines specific marketing and branding actions advisors can use now to increase their AUM and take their practice’s success to new levels.
Tactical guidance which Frank and Jeremiah share include:
- the importance of a digital marketing and virtual sales strategy in developing a funnel of qualified client leads.
- the role compliance has played in how an advisor traditionally approaches their marketing.
- why targeting a niche demographic on social media achieves the best results.
- how to become a ‘power networker’ and why your communication style matters.
- generating a unique sales and branding proposition that works.
The conversation between Frank and Jeremiah is dense with valuable insight for advisors ready to up their game – but it doesn’t stop with this episode. For advisors interested in learning more, join Frank and Jeremiah at the Virtual Financial Advisor Summit on Wednesday, February 10th. This Free, 1-Day event – which is the largest annual gathering of advisors in the insurance and financial services space – takes place 100% online. Frank will be one of more than a dozen speakers teaching advisors the strategies that the Top 1% of advisors are using to retain, grow, and scale their business. Access your free ticket today at http://virtualfasummit.com/?utm_source=larosa – we look forward to ‘seeing’ you there.