Liz & Peter Nesvold: Evaluating Your Firm with the Future in Mind
In this episode, Jeff, Liz, and Peter discuss:
- How Peter and Liz made their way into the financial industry and into their current roles at Raymond James and Silver Lane Advisors.
- Recognizing business ownership in the advising industry.
- Traits and characteristics of the best run firms.
- Understanding the value proposition between buyer and seller.
- Succession planning is at a critical stage in the advising industry.
- Time can be your enemy if you haven’t planned ahead on how to preserve your value to the next generation.
- The team dynamic is invaluable, despite being intangible, to the strength of your firm.
- Don’t make the concession on fees, you’ll regret it later. You do justify your value proposition.
“For this industry, who has done such a great job taking care of their own clients, it’s time to reflect inward.” — Liz Nesvold
Connect with Liz & Peter Nesvold:
Connect with Jeffrey Concepcion: