Lou Camacho & Nancy Andrefsky: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly of the Acquisition Space
In this episode, Jeff, Lou, and Nancy discuss:
- Deal Structures: Cash is King
- Thinking straight and not just falling in love with an opportunity.
- Incorporating the risk of breakage.
- What stands out when you look at a firm’s financials.
- Why people buy and sell and looking at it as a process.
- There is a risk in both ways – there is a risk if the owner is too involved in the business, but there is also a risk if the owner has no involvement in the business.
- Look at the debt and see what is going on with the interest – this will tell you more information than just the P&L.
- You need to be thinking about what makes you and your business attractive as the seller.
- Not all investments and expenses are created equal.
“When you take a look at the process of buyers and sellers, people need to reflect on the fact that actually is a process and not an event.” — Jeff Concepcion
Connect with Nancy Andrefsky:
Connect with Lou Camacho:
LinkedIn: Lou Camacho
Connect with Jeffrey Concepcion: