Mark Widmer: Delivering Transformational Experiences to Help Families and Businesses Thrive
Many families and businesses don’t realize that building a legacy is about more than the transfer of wealth. In this episode, Mark Widmer – licensed recreational therapist and professor at BYU’s Marriott School of Business – joins host Bill Coppel – Managing Director and Chief Client Growth Officer at First Clearing – to discuss how to build a culture that aligns with your values to help ensure a legacy for generations to come.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
• The transformational power of adventure experiences
• How advisors can ask better questions to help clients uncover what really matters
• Why values are a key component in multigenerational legacy planning
Mark Widmer is a licensed recreational therapist and professor of experience design and management at Brigham Young University’s Marriott School of Business. Through a consulting company, Mark and his colleagues deliver learning adventures, based on nearly three decades of evidence-based research, that help individuals, high net worth families, and business leaders discover what matters and achieve lasting change.
Ways to Connect
• Beta Experiences: https://betaexp.com/
• LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/mark-widmer-392a8627