Randy Siller: Stewardship for the Next Generation to Evolve Your Firm
In this episode, Jeff and Randy discuss:
• Randy’s background in accounting and how he transitioned to wealth management.
• The ingredients of a partnership that can endure.
• Promoting your firm to specialty markets.
• Growth and future goals at Randy’s firm.
• Seminars can be a great form of business development – but you have to be presenting what people are really looking for.
• Friendship and trust are key to a partnership – you have to be concerned about your parent more than yourself and in reverse.
• Serve first. Learn constantly.
• Keep a focus on your messaging especially during transition periods.
“As far as growth is concerned from a revenue or firm standpoint, those numbers will stay the same, but really, focusing on growing the people – growing the team – so it gets bigger and stronger. And so that in 10 years when we do want to slow down, I know our clients are in really, really good hands.” — Randy Siller
Connect with Randy Siller:
Connect with Jeffrey Concepcion: