Tricia Haskins: The Evolution of Technology in the Financial Industry
This Episode was recorded before the Covid-19 Pandemic.
In this episode, Jeff, Lou, and Tricia discuss:
• What the best firms are doing to keep pace with technology in the industry.
• The evolution of technology in the financial industry from tools, to solutions, to experience.
• Access to tools and technologies versus human contact to understand and interact with the technologies.
• When to bring in a CTO and having executive sponsorship of your technology.
• You have to understand how and when your client wants to be contacted and connected with and technology can help with keeping track of that.
• Even with all the technology we have, there is still room for the human touch.
• Even if you don’t yet have a CTO, you can empower your team to oversee your technology needs and drive investments in that direction.
• Technology is strategically important.
“In order to apply technology, you really need to understand the why of what you are doing.” — Tricia Haskins
Connect with Tricia Haskins:
LinkedIn: Tricia Haskins
Connect with Jeffrey Concepcion: