Smart Money Circle Podcast
Welcome to the Smart Money Circle Podcast! This show is designed to give you timeless wisdom, actionable information you can use right now to make smarter investment decisions, and help you become intellectually wealthy.
Adam Sarhan, Author, Investor, and Forbes Contributor, interviews real money managers with over $100 million in assets under management (AUM) to help you learn timeless lessons from real-life money managers.
Listen to the latest episodes here
- How To Buy Monster Stocks With A CANSLIM Master – Jim Roppel
- A Portfolio Manager’s Guide To Real Estate Equities At The End Of The Cycle
- How To HEDGE Your Portfolio – With Brad Lamensdorf Co-Portfolio Manager Of The $HDGE ETF
- The Riddle Of Money With Julie Johnson McVeigh With Approximately $2 Billion In AUM
- Be Happy & Focus On What You Can Control In The Market – with Jim Bruyette, $4.3 billion money manager
- Long-Term Value Investing With John Buckingham – The Firm Managers Over $5.5 Billion
- How To Live A Full Life With Heather Locus, CPA, CFP®, CDFA®, Owner, at BDP with over $4 Billion AUM
- 5 Timeless Metrics You Can Use To Find Undervalued Stocks With John Suddeth, With $800K AUM
- The Hunt For Income – with Joe Bozoyan, a $5.5 Billion Money Manager
- Lessons & Mistakes From The Greatest Investors In History – with Justin Carbonneau Who’s Firm Has Managed Up To $1 Billion
- How This ETF Strategist Manages Assets For RIAs…
- Invest in Businesses, Not Stocks With Justin E. Deutsch, a $250 Million Money Manager
- The True Driver Of Returns with Rick Manske, CEO, Parsec Financial with $2.7 billion in AUM
- How To Find Extreme Dislocations and Generate Unmistakable Alpha – with Steve Grey – $1.5 Billion
- How To Preserve & Grow Your Money – with Lauren Rich Fine
- How To Find 5-Star Stocks With Carl H. Scholtz
- How To Find a Distinct Advantage When Investing – with Russ Piazza President & CIO Front Street Capital Management
All our work is for educational/informational purposes only. It is general in nature. No specific investment advice is given.