The Evolving Advisor Podcast
Join Jeff Concepcion, Founder & CEO of Stratos Wealth Partners for The Evolving Advisor Podcast! The Evolving Advisor podcast is dedicated to equipping independent financial advisors with the tips, insights, and knowledge needed to evolve in every aspect of his or her life, both inside and outside the business. I will be sharing insights from my years of experience as an advisor, entrepreneur, and CEO, along with advice from some of the industry’s top Financial Advisors, CEOs, business consultants. Tune in to hear more about: – The journey from Advisor to CEO – Strategies to work smarter, not harder – Embracing technology to improve efficiency – How to win the war for talent – Best practices for organic and inorganic growth – How to create a road map to independence I’ll also have insights on: – How to have a successful work/life balance – The importance of giving back to your community – …and much more! As an added bonus, at the end of each show you’ll get to listen to my guests showcase their talent with Podcast Karaoke! Podcasting will never be the same!
Jeffrey Concepcion is the Founder and CEO of Stratos Wealth Partners, a firm which he launched in October of 2008. His intention was to create an organization to fulfill a need for sophisticated advisors and their clients, by constructing a firm with the infrastructure, resources and support necessary to allow them to focus on their core competency, advising their clients. Today, Stratos specializes in the practice and performance of financial planning and implementation services. The firm has a national network of distinguished, experienced financial planning practitioners spread throughout the country.
Jeff is responsible for the acquisition, development and coaching of the firm’s expanding number of affiliated advisors from across the nation. His entire professional career has been spent in the financial services industry. Prior to starting Stratos Wealth Partners, Jeff spent 22 years in senior management positions with Lincoln Financial Network, including being the Executive Director for the Eastern Region. He was responsible for fully one-third of the United States. He was then appointed Senior Vice President of Market Access and a member of the Executive Committee; where he was on one of only a handful of executives responsible for Lincoln’s entire retail financial services business.
Jeff believes in the community where he lives and works. He has shared his time and expertise by sitting on a number of charitable boards throughout the Cleveland area over the years. Jeff served on the Board of Trustees at the May Dugan Center, Julie Billiart School, City Year, Dress for Success, E CITY, Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, Junior Achievement and Providence House.
He earned his Bachelor’s of Arts degree with a major in Political Science from Trinity College. Jeff resides in Solon, Ohio with his wife and two children.
*Jeff Concepcion is not affiliated with LPL Financial.
Listen to the latest episodes
- Dan Whittenburg: Building the Puzzle to Evolve Your Organization
- Karl Heckenberg: Building a Business with Enduring Value
- Alisa Maute: Customizing and Evolving with an Eye Toward Relationships
- Amelia Garland: The Rapid Evolution of the RIA Community
- Ron Carson: Strengthening Your AQ – Adaptability Quotient
- Tricia Haskins: The Evolution of Technology in the Financial Industry
- Liz & Peter Nesvold: Evaluating Your Firm with the Future in Mind
- Brent Brodeski – The Different Stages of Business Development Evolution
- Sanjiv Mirchandani: Evolving with an Eye Toward the Future
- Kevin Myeroff: The Evolution from Advisor to CEO
- Jon Dauphiné: The Foundation for Financial Planning and Pro Bono Work in the Financial Planning Industry
- Randy Carver: Leveraging Your Time to Build a Mega Practice
- Jeff Concepcion & Lou Camacho: Highlights of 2019 and a Sneak Peak of 2020
- Jeff Concepcion: The Evolution from Advisor to CEO
- Deborah Danielson: Determination & Hard Work Lead to Big Success
- Sterling Shea: How Barron’s Benefits Advisors
- Brit Leiser: SavviHer – The Financial Resource for the Modern Woman
- John Furey: The NorthStar Standard for Evolving and Advisor Growth
- Jeff Brown: Finding the Path and Growing Personally and Professionally
- Ray Sclafani: Reframing Your Wealth Management Business
- Michael Kitces: Evolving Firms for Evolving Generations
- Mark Tibergien – The Evolution and Future of the Financial Advisory Industry
- Welcome to The Evolving Advisor Podcast