Advisor Talk with Frank LaRosa
Advisor Talk with Frank LaRosa offers unfiltered guidance and advice for financial advisors, wealth management professionals, and entrepreneurs alike who are interested in maximizing both their business and personal potential. Informed by Frank’s unique insights and his personal conversations with industry leaders, the dynamic discussion topics of Advisor Talk include business ownership, leadership, practice management, transition and recruiting, marketing and branding, as well as a host of financial services related topics related to wire-house, regional, and RIA advisors, firms, and teams. Frank’s goal, and the goal of his team at Elite Consulting Partners, is now as ever to be the go-to resource for actionable information and trusted guidance to elevate you and your career at whatever stage you may be.
This Week’s Episode
Watch on YouTube for Behind-the-Scenes Footage of Advisor Talk with Frank LaRosa
Frank LaRosa, CEO of Elite Consulting Partners, has achieved a position of prominence educating, guiding, and advising financial services professionals as a transition consultant and recruitment specialist. Informed by more than 20 years of financial services industry expertise, Frank offers a client-first approach to transition, putting into practice his extensive corporate and advisory wealth management business acumen. His insight and depth of resources give Elite Consulting Partners clients a decided advantage, insuring an optimally negotiated move that aligns with long-term business goals.
As one of the Nation’s top transition consultants, Frank knows first-hand how to guide you on your move, what challenges you may face, and how to ensure the best possible success at your new firm. He has worked with some of the nation’s most sophisticated advisors, and has earned a reputation for fighting hard for his clients to get them the best result possible. Each client’s personal success and fulfillment is of foremost important to Frank and he proudly puts his expertise, knowledge, and skillful judgment to work to exceed their expectations and achieve the transition they not only want but deserve.
Listen to the latest episodes here
- Want To Increase Your Succession Payout by 288%? Consider Dual-Monetization
- Forward Thinking – An Interview with Michael Bryan, CEO, Triad Hybrid Solutions
- Leading and Listening – An Interview With Adam Antoniades, CEO, Cetera Financial Group
- A Time of Opportunity – An Interview with Manish Dave, Senior Vice President, Business Development, Ameriprise Financial
- A New Kind Of Independence – An Interview with James Gold, CEO, and Douglas Kentfield, Head of Wealth Management, Steward Partners
- Behind the Scenes with Rich Steinmeier and LPL’s new EMPLOYEE MODEL
- What got you HERE will not get you THERE….
- It’s Time To Step Up – Why Advisors Need to Elevate Their Client Communication Game
- The Pitfalls of Zoom Technology On Long-Term Client Relationships
- You Do You – Independence Isn’t The Only Option
- The Leadership Series: Business Partners Jonathan Freeman and Brian McCarver, Stonebridge Financial Group
- The Interview Series: Ben Newman, Mental Conditioning Coach for University of Alabama Football
- The Interview Series – Joe Lyons, Managing Partner, Mooney Lyons
- Master Your Craft – Skills Advisors Need To Win On Today’s Playing Field
- Plan For The Worst, Hope For The Best – Strategies For Smaller Firms and Their Advisors
- The Interview Series – Conor Delaney, Founder of The Good Life Companies
- Which Firms Are The Winners And The Losers Of The Crisis?
- Tech Tips – Using Email for Efficiency
- Talk to Me – Are You Communicating Effectively During The COVID-19 Crisis?
- Proceed With Caution – The Pitfalls of Private Equity
- Process Over Percentage is What Keeps Your Business Up When Markets Are Down
- Did You Do The Math? The Tax Implications of W-2 Vs. 1099 Deals
- Making An Impression – The Latest News On The Firms, Strategies And Deals Making An Impact
- Hot Mic – The Flip Side: The Real ‘Why’ Behind The Morgan Stanley Acquisition Of E-Trade
- The Big Reveal: Unboxing The Experience – Designing Meaningful Follow-up Rituals To Create Business Momentum
- Knowing What Matters – Clarify Your Process For Client Retention Success
- The Customer Is King – Empower Your Client Relationships By Hiring a Client Service Associate
- Collaboration Is Key – Utilizing A Mastermind Group To Maximize Your Business
- Behind The Wheel – Navigating The Art of The Deal When Making Your Transition
- Merger Monopoly – The Tale of Ladenburg Thalman and It’s Five Broker-Dealers
- The Next Generation – Training and Mentoring Junior Advisors
- The Season Of Giving – Gifting Your Business By Defining Your Core Values
- Looking Back to Look Forward – Evaluate Your Business Past and You Will Create Your Business Future
- Jingle All The Way – Separate Yourself From The Competition This Holiday Season