The Financial Advisor’s Advisor Podcast
As an industry expert, Frank LaRosa provides guidance and advice on a host of topics from recruiting and transitions, succession planning, practice management, M&A and more.
The Financial Advisor’s Advisor podcast puts Frank’s experience to actionable use by listeners and was created by Frank to give guidance and advice on a host of different topics all centered around the financial advisor, RIA, and other practitioners. Frank’s advice covers topics such as practice management, business ownership, transition to another firm, technology, wire-house firms, regional firms, independent firms, RIA’s, the M&A side of the business, and any other topics relevant to being a financial advisor in the wealth management business. Frank’s goal and the goal of his Elite Consulting Partners team is now – as ever – to be the Financial Advisor’s Advisor!
Listen to the latest episodes here
- Behind The Wheel – Navigating The Art of The Deal When Making Your Transition
- Merger Monopoly – The Tale of Ladenburg Thalman and It’s Five Broker-Dealers
- Grow Your Business 10X By Getting Comfortable With Being Uncomfortable!
- The Lost Episode
- Top 5 Do’s and Don’ts of Preparing a Broker-Protocol Spreadsheet
- Leading With Lending And The $50 Million Question