The Tony Sirianni Podcast
This is the must listen-to podcast for financial advisors and industry leaders by Tony Sirianni, the CEO and Publisher of Advisor Hub. Get industry insight from this informative podcast, where we put our ever changing business into perspective.
Tony is joined by industry leaders, mavericks, and disruptors who give their take on our industry and their thoughts on where we are headed.
The Latest Episode
More episodes coming soon featuring industry leaders including
BEN HARRISON | BILL CRAGER
About Tony Sirianni
Tony Sirianni is a twenty-nine-year financial services industry veteran and the Publisher/Owner of AdvisorHub, the nation’s leading Financial Services news website. He is the former Managing Partner of Sirianni Strategy Group, President of Steward Partners Consulting Solutions and founding partner of both Steward Partners Holdings and Washington Wealth Management (CEO), two of the fastest growing RIAs in history.
He was an Executive Director and Complex Manager at Morgan Stanley, Smith Barney, and Legg Mason. He ran a bank brokerage program at Crestar bank in its Richmond headquarters, was Director of Annuities for Mass Mutual Insurance in Va., ran an internal wholesaling team for Oppenheimer Funds at the World Trade Center, and was a broker at Merrill Lynch on 5th ave. in Manhattan.
He has been roundly acknowledged by the financial press as an innovator and thought leader in the emerging post-wirehouse advisor world.
He turned AdvisorHub from a salacious blog, into the most respected advisor news site on the street. His innovative publishing ideas like AH’s Deals and Comp pages, RIA Center, Recruiting Wire, Enforcement section, etc. are much copied by competitors. He holds seminars for marketing execs and advertising firms on mega-trends in the advisor marketplace. His opinion articles are known to drive policy decisions at major firms.
He has created the industry’s top culture survey, and the Industry in Transition event, an annual sold-out advisor and industry leader event in NYC that brings hundreds of the top advisors in the country together to hear from C-suite leadership. He is a sought after speaker on industry trends and challenges.
Tony has done extensive business planning with hundreds of Advisor teams, groundbreaking RIAs, and Fortune 100 institutions. He is a consultant to some of the largest and best firms in the financial services industry. His podcast attracts leaders of the nation’s largest advisor firms as guests of his one-on-one interviews. His opinion is sought by industry leaders on all advisor facing topics. He has JD, MA, and BS degrees.
Listen to recent episodes here:
- A Conversation with Rob Bartenstein, CEO of Kestra Private Wealth Services
- A Conversation with Frank LaRosa, CEO of Elite Consulting Partners
- A Conversation with Tim Stinson, Head of Wealth Management at Cetera Financial Group
- A Conversation with Rick Frick, CEO of Gladstone Wealth Group
- A Conversation with Michael Purpura, President of WM at D.A. Davidson
- A Conversation with Steve Sanders, EVP at Interactive Brokers
- A Conversation with Brian Hamburger, Founder, President and CEO of MarketCounsel
- A Conversation with Rich Steinmeier, Managing Director and Divisional President, Business Development at LPL Financial
- A Conversation with David Canter, EVP of Fidelity Clearing & Custody Solutions
- A Conversation with Eric Clarke, CEO of Orion Advisor Solutions
- A Conversation with Tim Oden – Senior Managing Director, Advisor Services of Charles Schwab Corporation
- A Conversation With Mindy Diamond, Founder and CEO of Diamond Consultants
- A Conversation with Shirl Penney, President and CEO of Dynasty Financial Partners
- A Conversation with Penny Pennington, Managing Partner of Edward Jones
- A Conversation With Ron Kruszewski, Chairman and CEO of Stifel Financial Corp.