September 7, 2019
This Week’s Top Stories: Morgan Stanley Loses $4 Million Broker to Rockefeller, Gains $10 Million Team from Goldman, and Other News
- Rockefeller Hires Morgan Stanley Chairman’s Club Broker in New York
Michael Siden, Clifford Fink and three associates who produce about $4 million annually are the second advisor team Greg Fleming’s firm has hired at Rockefeller’s New York headquarters.
- Morgan Stanley Lands $10-Million Goldman Team in Seattle
After 14 years with Goldman Sachs, David Midgley decamped with two other advisors for what a headhunter said was “more flexibility” in terms of succession planning and product choice.
- Insurance ‘Wholesaler’ Sues UBS over Pregnancy Discrimination
Consultant claims retaliation after his daughter, a UBS employee, filed a pregnancy discrimination charge against the wirehouse.
- UBS Hires $2.7 Million Merrill Lynch Team in Northern California
Brokers managing $440 million in client assets joined UBS last week, two days after it hired an East Coast Merrill veteran managing $391 million.
- Raymond James Hires $4-Million Michigan Team from UBS
Three advisors overseeing some $600 million of customer assets joined the Florida-based firm after sojourning for more than 20 years at wirehouses.