April 6, 2019
Top Stories of the Week: Morgan Stanley’s Million-Dollar Referrals, a Big Goldman Move, and More
- Morgan Stanley Refers Call-Center Customers Back to the ‘Field’
Customers with more than $1 million are being prompted to move their accounts back to full-service brokers in branches, focusing the call center’s attention on stock-plan participants.
- $21-Mln Team of Goldman Lifers Leave for UBS in Dallas
Three brokers who spent their careers at Goldman and manage about $6.6 billion for some 50 families are moving to a UBS office in the same building, following garden leave.
- EXCLUSIVE: UBS Works on Employee Overpayment ErrorsPayroll processing company ADP says it erred in administering a “recurring loans program” at UBS Wealth Management U.S.A., and has reached a resolution with the firm.
- UBS Brokers Reunite at Baird with Teammate Discharged over Client MailingFour brokers had worked together at UBS and predecessor firms before one was discharged from UBS in February over allegations of an unapproved mailing to clients.
- JPMorgan’s Wealth Target: 6,500 Advisors by Year-EndBank CEO Jamie Dimon writes in annual report that the bank will add advisors across private banking, brokerage and mass-affluent channels to gain market share.